1. No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a prior notice to us.
2. A Return Authorization may be requested up to 7 days from the date of receipt of the item. If the item is in your possession more than 7 days, it will be considered used and we will not issue a refund or replacement to you.
3. To secure the appropriate Return Authorization information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
4. Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via www.imanika.com.
5. Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
6. It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
7. If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been inspected. We do not keep your credit card information on file, and we will call you to obtain the appropriate information should we decide to issue a credit. At our discretion, we may issue a company check to reimburse you instead.
8. We will refund you upon received of the main item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included. Alternatively, you may choose to have a replacement.
9. We do not allow refund or exchange because of change of mind.
10. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and are paid by you. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
11. A 10% inspection and restocking fee will apply to all returns.
12. Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees or refusal of your return.
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These include music, software, and video games.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged due to reasons other than manufacturing defects will not be accepted for return or exchange.